Sunday, September 30, 2007

Well as I was surfing... I got a great piece of philosophy so just copying and pasting it here:

"Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. You name them -- work, family, health, friends and spirit -- and you are keeping all of these in the air.

You will soon understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. But the other four balls are made of glass. If you drop one of them, they will be irrevocably scuffed, marked, nicked, damaged or even shattered. They will never be the same. You must understand that and strive for balance in your life"

-- Brian Dyson ex-CEO, Coca Cola

Don't know how many of you will agree with the above but somehow I tend to be on the side where this thing seems almost correct...
Yes I said almost...
"Almost" because... It would be inappropriate to say that life is just have only above said dimensions... isnt the life has endless dimensions??
Surely.... the life has these dimesions:
work, family, health, friends and spirit
But, there is one more very important dimesion and that dimesnion in itself has infinite many dimesnions... I will call that dimesnion the "unknown"... This "unknown" in itself has many lives and many deaths... many moments and many unknowns....
Ya.... to me it feels as if the unknown is recursive.... and each and everything atleast philosophically seems recursive.
When you look at life... life "calls" or "brings" a new life... doesn't it sound a bit recursive...

I feel the life can certainly be thought of as a game of ball.... which is in your hand... and also interestinly.... you are also in the hand of life like a ball... this again seems recursive...

Actually my thoughts are also tend to get recursive when I think to much and thats when I let there be only one dimension to life and that dimesnion being dimesionless in itself...

Now just dont think to much what I was trying to say, I am also figuring it out as I am questing myself to figure the life out... I guess it will take a lifetime to be able to tell you... but look what I just said life"Time".... Time is another dimensionless quantity... so probably it will take a lifetime to define Time too....
Let me just end this Blog here only.. as my thoughts are travelling all over in the endless universe of thoughts.... Uff!! Again please note "Universe" again another dimensionless entity... and probably the only timeless entity..... but if everthing resides inside this universe... then how come the life have any dimensions and time to its credit... isnt it means life is also dimensionless and timeless....
Just giving you a food for thought....if you are still with me... reading the entire blog...
If you have not read the above or have left in between you have done yourself a great favour... :)

Ud...it


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saavi - You are two!

My sweet, little daughter… You are already two.. Day before yesterday… You came in our arms… Like a nightingale… Filling our hearts with w...